Who doesn’t love play doh? I sill do and just plain fun!
It’s a best invention made w/ hrs of fun,if kids don’t try to eat it LOL.
When i was at the store picking of last minute party things last week, i was checking toy section area at play doh an markers they have.
I didn’t get any that day,but had me thinking if making your own play dough would be cheaper make then buying.
It wasn’t till found great website w/ awesome tips/ideas to do w/ your kids and found “Edible Play Dough” that had me looking for recipes to make my own.
I found great site that alot recipes for making your own different types,they are super easy instructions
I FAILED w/ making edible play dough!
I didn’t have enough what was needed and that turned into complete mess
*NOTE making edible play doh is not really a mess to make,but was me making it be =D*
But, that didn’t stop me trying another one that could work,be a PASS or no mess!
I choose the classic play dough to make w/ what i already had an that is even better part w/ making your own no need spend money.
I’m so glad that I try it out now can’t wait try other types!
My son had fun playing w/ it,which isn’t surprising.
As you can see he’s very focus in what he’s making.My Little Artist!!!
Here recipe(below) to try your own and link all Play dough Recipes
Ingredients for this classic play dough recipe:
- plain white flour – 1 cup
- salt – 0.5 cups
- cream of tartar – 2 tsp (you can substitute 2 tbsp of baking soda or lemon juice)
- water – 1 cup
- cooking oil – 1 tsp (if you use baking soda, add 1 tbsp of oil instead of 1 tsp)
- food coloring
Directions for this classic playdough recipe:
- Mix all the ingredients together with a fork in a mixing bowl until the mixture is smooth and one solid color.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir until smooth and then until play dough bunches up to form a ball
- Take it out of the pan and allow the play dough to cool
- Knead for a few minutes and store in an airtight container
document.write(unescape(“%20%20%20%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22blank%22%3E%3Cimg%20 src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/rsgallery/original/i love comments free blog blogger button chic.png %22%20border%3D%220%22%20/%3E%3C/a%3E”));