Want a little sparkle to decor or fest up an old vase here tutorial make glitter vase as well as Styrofoam glitter ball.
- Vase or mason jar (any size)
- mod podge
- a paint brush
- spray adhesive* (Optional)
Step One: paint a light, even coat of your mod podge around the vase.
Step Two: (over a paper plate) sprinkle your glitter over the mod podged section of your vase.
* Advesive Spray- Spray your adhesive all over the glitter.
Step Three: Let dry( i prepare overnight) , then put some pretty flowers in your vase or what made was Styrofoam glitter balls.
You will need:
- styrofoam balls
- spray adhesive
- Mod Podge
Covered it with spray adhesive& Mod Podge the styrofoam ball over plate
- After the glue is on, sprinkle on the sparkly glitter!
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have covered the entire ball with glitter to your taste. I needed two coats of glitter to get a nice good coat on mine!
- If you like, you can give these a clear coat spray of polyurethane. Although I don’t know how well polyurethane will really do in keeping all of the glitter on there. 3 coats of mod podge will work just as well too!
I chose to display mine in glitter my vase. They make a GREAT decoration
Hope you enjoy!