Easy & Crunchy
Have you tried to make your own roasted pumpkin seeds?
I never made my own but have had and fall in love w/ them after craving a pumpkin for son’s room decided save them and make some roasted pumpkin seeds. I found recipe from ohsheglows
How To Roast Pumpkin Seeds:
1. Clean the seeds. clean the seeds until there are no signs of pumpkin guts
2. Boil for 10 minutes in salt water. added the pumpkin seeds to a medium-sized pot of water along with 1 tsp salt. Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes over low-medium heat.
3. Drain the seeds in a colander and dry lightly with a paper towel. Do a light pat down.
4. Spread seeds onto a baking sheet and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil (1/2-1 tsp).spread out the seeds and add some salt
5. Roast seeds at 325F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Roast for another 8-10 minutes During the last 5 minutes of roasting, remove a few seeds and crack open to make sure the inner seeds are not burning. The inner seed should have only a hint of golden tinge to it. They should not be brown.
6. EAT! Remove from oven
Read more: how-to-roast-perfect-pumpkin-seeds
When you have these 3 things pasta,bacon and broccoli what else to do whip those together for #dinner hoping it comes out good
After googling w/ just those ingredients I had found this wonderful recipe from bbcgoodfood
500g pack shaped pasta
1 head broccoli, about 300g, cut into small florets or frozen bag broccoli
8 bacon, cut into large pieces
5 tbsp. pesto
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. About 3 mins before the pasta is cooked, throw in the broccoli. When everything is done, drain, reserving about 100ml of the cooking water.
2.While the pasta is cooking, grill the bacon for 6-7 mins until crisp, then cut into bite-size pieces. Tip everything into the pasta pan, toss together well and loosen with a little of the cooking water, if needed. Sprinkle over the Parmesan and serve.
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 15 mins
from Good Food magazine, May 2006
How cute are these?
Yesterdayontuesday show you how upcycle and create these adorable apples treat cups perfect school party for kids or for teacher
You can found how to here: http://yesterdayontuesday.com/2012/09/upcycled-apple-treat-cups/